Wish you were here with us. Love you!Friday, January 26, 2007
Day 8 PM
Just as predicted, all three girls were sleeping at the end of the walk this afternoon. It ended up being a great thing because it was such a nice day that I just pulled a chair out of the garage and sat out in the sun. I was in a tank top and shorts--the weather was terrific. This evening we went over to Visalia to pick up these pictures. We also got the girls Jamba Juice. We hadn't had it in so long--I think they were having withdraw. We're baking a pizza for dinner and watching Disney Channel. We don't have anything planned for this weekend besides laundry. We miss you so much.
Wish you were here with us. Love you!
Wish you were here with us. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment