Wednesday, February 7, 2007

There's always next year...

Well, Super Bowl Sunday turned out to be a super-let down. Oh, well--next year as we Chicago fans like to say! I'm totally over it. The girls on the other hand look like they're still recovering. Maren's got a scratch on her leg from my ring and little bruise on the bridge of her nose. Carsyn has a knot on the back of her head and a scab on her temple. Logan has a bruise on her cheek bone and a floor burn on her chin. You'd think we had boys. Everyone's trying to get settled down for a huge night of TV. Criminal Minds was continued from last time and LOST is back after its two-month hiatus. I hope the girls fall asleep early so I can concentrate on my shows. Have a good night/day...whatever time it is there. We love you!

No comments: