Thursday, April 12, 2007

Long time, No post...







Sorry, it's been way too long since I've updated this. We've all been really good. The girls had a terrific Easter. Of course it would have been better if you were here. We went to three different Easter egg hunts. So, the girls have accumulated way too much candy. We have eaten so much chocolate and sweets in the last few days, it's a wonder that we didn't go into sugar shock. The weather has been really nice, but extremely windy. We are all ready for a world series championship season for the Cubs, or at least an above .500 season. The girls looked so great in their pink Cubs stuff for the Cubs home opener. Too bad the Cubs didn't look that good. It was awfully cold up there. Remember how cold it was when we went in 2004? Logan goes back to school next week. It's been a nice little Spring Break for us even though we didn't get to spend much time at the beach. The girls still had fun. Maren put her feet in the Pacific Ocean for the first time. The water was pretty cold and she didn't like the squishy sand in her toes. I'm sure she'll do better next time. We also did not get as much cleaning done as I had hoped. That's all for now. I'll try to keep this updated at least once a week. We love you.

No comments: