

Logan had a blast at Grace's birthday party. They got to dress up like movie stars: shoes, jewelry, accessories, and all. They had makeup put on, hair extensions put in, and nails done! It was a lot of fun. In the meantime, Carsyn went with mom to O.S.H. to find a new lawn bunny and buy some more flowers. Maren hung out with me and was very good. Afterward we had fun eating pizza and cake. It was a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake--I know how that's your favorite. Actually, it's pretty funny...Josh, Grace's dad, hates mint too. It's starting to get pretty hot here. Tomorrow is supposed to be the first 100 degree day--yuck! Everyone is doing well. We have our last appointment (hopefully) at the burn center on Thursday. I'll let you know how that goes. Afterward we're going to the mall and the girls are getting their pictures taken in their matching Ralph Lauren dresses. I've been wanting to do this for almost two months now, but with the accident it never worked out. Let's hope they all
behave themselves. We love you! 
behave themselves. We love you! 
No comments:
Post a Comment