The birthday girl and Maren...

Logan...

Carsyn...
Maren...
Logan and Cocoa...

Carsyn, Grandma T, Aunt Linda, and Logan...

Cousins: Maren, Logan, Ellie, & Carsyn...

Afterward we drove Grandma T. back down to the farm in Jasonville to visit more with her and Grandpa. The girls always love going there. They sure kept their great grandparents busy and entertained, dancing, singing, and showing them their cheers. Late that night the girls stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's with Nana, while Mommy went with Uncle Steve to see another cousin of ours who has a band...Philpot.
Cousin Brock, Mommy, Cousin Kentz, and Uncle Steve...

After sleeping in Sunday morning, the girls enjoyed some more time with their great grandparents before we had to head back home. It was nice weekend--the girls didn't want to leave.
The girls and their Great Grandparents...

1 comment:
I love reading your blog! I love your pictures...wow! They are amazing! I especially love the ones you took of the girls in their turquoise dresses in your new house. I also love reading about your new adventures in OH! I hope you are enjoying everything...sure looks like you are! Bryan is officially on his way home. We get to pick him up this Saturday:) I am beyond thrilled and excited. I am ready to get back to a "normal" life! I will be taking lots and lots of pic of our time in Indy and hopefully will get the chance to post some on my blog! I miss you and I really wish that our girls could play together! Bri needs some girl play mates...there are boys EVERYWHERE in this town!
Anyway, we're off to the local splash park! Catch you at the next post:)
Post a Comment