Saturday, May 7, 2011

Camporee...

Bright and early this morning (7AM--even after having been at the auction until midnight) Logan, Carsyn, and I had to meet at school for Camporee. I honestly had not been looking forward to it, especially since storms were in the forecast, but it turned out to be a fairly nice day. It wasn't near as cold as last year, and it only sprinkled for a few minutes. The girls had a good time too. Logan and Carsyn both said their favorite activity was cooking camp food--and eating it of course. They were also super-thrilled that we got to ride there to and from with their friends, Ame'lie and Claire and their mom--I was glad I didn't have to drive, and had someone to chit chat with!



Carsyn's Daisy troop...





Ame'lie and Logan...





Logan's Brownie troop...





Claire and Carsyn...





Looking for creatures in the creek...





Sisters...






Carsyn and her 5th grade buddy...






First graders...





Carsyn...










3rd graders...






Girl Scout moms...




No comments: