Logan...
Carsyn...
Maren...
Sandcastle engineers...
The girls are dressed alike, and so are the boys ; )...
Wednesday I took the girls back to beach for the afternoon. They were thrilled when daddy and Mike came out after class to play with them in the ocean. Apparently I am not as fun as the guys ; ). That night we stayed in and made dinner at the Lodge.
Carsyn...

Maren...

Looking for dolphins...
Too much fun...
Yesterday was more of the same: beach and dinner. We could really get used to this. The girls and I are having so much fun working on our tans--well, that's what I do. They catch crabs and dig huge holes in the sand. For dinner we went to place that Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives visited back in April. The food was pretty good...we'll see if the episode ever airs.
Chillin' at the beach...

Ready for dinner...

Dinner with Mike...
Today the girls and I took a break from the beach and did a little shopping for Mike's birthday next week. I don't know what the girls are going to do with themselves this weekend when he goes back up to Washington ; ) Luckily we have plans with friends tomorrow and Sunday! Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment