This afternoon before Mass, we set out to take the perfect picture for our Christmas Card. It certainly was an adventure. While trying to get Carsyn to cooperate (she was mad because I made her wear jeans--which she currently hates), I
may have started to lose my patience. That's when I felt a very painful sting on my foot. I kicked my shoe off, thinking maybe there was something in it. The girls were terrified--they probably thought I was going crazy. It turned out that a rather large wasp stung me...in the middle of November. Barry said it was God, punishing me for not being more patient with the girls. I don't know--all I know is that it hurt like crazy. We ended up driving to a new a location, and I think the picture turned out great...and the swelling went down by the end of the night!
At the first place...
Right before a wasp stung me...
Next place, with better attitudes all around...
Fancy feet...
So pretty...
The picture we ended up using...
Another pose...
Some times she really likes getting her picture taken...
Our Christmas card for 2011...
No comments:
Post a Comment