Sunday, December 25, 2011

We Wish You a Merry Christmas...

The girls were thrilled when they woke up this morning to find out that they must have actually made it on the "nice list".  Barry and I were not as anxious to be woken up...c'mon, 10 more minutes!  It actually wasn't too early...8:30ish.  The girls loved their presents from Santa, and I loved that we were all together.  It seems like so many of our friends were spending Christmas apart because of deployments this year (or have in years past).  We are very fortunate that we haven't had to do that yet (let's hope never).  My dad is in Afghanistan right now...I can only imagine how hard that is.  We wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and hope that you were able to spend it with your loved ones--and a safe and speedy return to those who couldn't!


Merry Christmas!

 








*You may notice that they aren't in matching pajamas this year...I just couldn't find any that I loved.  These are in the same color family, but they definitely don't match.  Hopefully next year I'll get it together.

2 comments:

Rossetter Twins said...

Merry Xmas to you guys! Love the giant stockings and what a great pile of presents:) We always love the girls matching outfits, if you ever need to get rid of small sizes let me know;) Glad you had a Christmas with the whole family, the best gift of all.

Happy New Year!

Mrs. W said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The girls look so beautiful and happy! Growing up so fast!
Hugs to all!!
Love,
Frances
aka Mrs. Whetstone :)