Thursday, May 3, 2012

Three Days of Bowling...

This week has been one of the busiest weeks of the school year (and it's not even over).  Tuesday morning Maren's class went on their annual bowling field trip.  She was so excited, as this was her first real field trip.  The kindergartners had so much fun bowling.

Bus buddies...



Kindergarten bowlers...



Wednesday was Carsyn's turn to bowl.  Her class and their 7th grade "prayer partners" had super fun time bowling.  In 2nd grade, they still get to use the bumpers--so Carsyn didn't do too bad.  I also got to bowl.  I thought I was decent...until I saw Mrs. G. bowl--she kicked my butt ; )  We all had a great time!


Carsyn and Abby on the bus...


Carsyn and friends...


Carsyn and Lilli...


2nd/7th grade prayer partners...



This morning Logan's class went on their bowling field trip with their 8th grade prayer partners.  Logan did pretty well...without the bumpers.  I had a personal lifetime high game...175!  I have no idea how that happened, and it probably won't ever happen again ; ).  What a fun three days!

Logan and her prayer partners...


Logan and friends...


4th grade bowlers...

No comments: