When Logan said she just wanted to have a few girls stay the night for her birthday party this year, I thought...that should be easy. OMG...what a nightmare!!! It started off okay. We had a huge bounce house that Barry had rented for his Lobster Fest, so that provided entertainment for a while. But, it was "bedtime" that proved to be the biggest headache. I am pretty sure that some of the girls did not ever go to sleep. On top of that, a few of the girls had to eat breakfast and leave at 8 AM for swim practice. I told Logan, never again! In fact, I told Carsyn and Maren that too! After everyone left (except Lilli) and the girls finally got up and going...it was after noon. We didn't make it to the pool until about 2. I plan to SLEEP tonight!
Should have kept them locked up in there...
Finally made it to the pool...
No comments:
Post a Comment