Saturday, October 20, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot...

We went downtown to one of the Metro Parks to take our family Christmas card pictures for this year.  It was a pretty nice day, and I wanted to make sure there were still some leaves on the trees. The girls were pretty good--no funny stories about a wasp stinging me this year, so I think it was a successful outing!  Afterward we went to Mass and then Milano's for dinner.  Here are some of the photos.  There are so many good ones, it was hard to choose which one(s) to use on the card.

I really like these...


This one is cute either way...


 Love them...


  These are pretty cute too...


 Here are the individuals...






Maybe I will do a collage-style card?



Keep an eye on your mailbox to see what we went with ;)


*While I was taking pictures of the other girls, Carsyn snapped this one of me with my phone.  I thought it was pretty funny (but, it will NOT be on the Christmas card).

No comments: