Friday, October 28, 2011

Back East...

Barry had to go to Washington for work--and I didn't want to miss out on the fun.  So I flew out Wednesday morning.  If you know me (and regularly read this blog), you'll know that I've NEVER left the girls before.  I was pretty nervous about it.  Of course I knew they'd be fine at home with my mom (but, no one can make sure that their hair ribbons match their converse as perfectly as me ; ).  It was kind of sad putting them on the bus Wednesday morning, Carsyn and Maren were super-upset.  Logan tried to act tough, but she was the one who called me every five minutes while I was gone.  Barry and I had fun though.  It was definitely weird not being with the girls, but we got to get together with some of Barry's old Navy friends...and see Mike (the girls were so jealous!) 

 Out in Old Town Alexandria...

No comments: