Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Parties at School...

While I was out in Northern Virginia, I missed Carsyn's class' Halloween party.  (I know...another first.  I had NEVER missed a class party before.)  I felt horrible about it.  But, fortunately her "other mother" was able to come and hang out for a bit.  Carsyn was thrilled to have Kirstin there--thank you!  On Friday I got back in time to pick up Maren from Kindergarten and go to Logan's 4th grade Halloween party.  (So if you're keeping track...I went to Maren's and Logan's, but not Carsyn--I know, I'm a bad mom.)  I think all the girls had fun, with or without me. 


Carsyn at her party yesterday...



Kirstin and Carsyn...




Maren and Logan at the party today...



Carsyn and Kirstin today...



It was a sweet reunion when the girls got off the bus after school.  We had picked up some cupcakes from Sprinkles in Georgetown for the girls...and the dog.  The girls were more excited to give Pumpkin her doggie cupcake than they were to eat their own.  So, if you are trying to count the days that I was gone...yes, it was only two.  And, yes...it was a big deal.  What can I say...I missed my girls.  So good to be home!

No comments: