Almost immediately after Carsyn and I returned home from Columbus (a long night and early morning, loud girls, animals, and trying to sleep on an air mattress), she was all about going to the Popcorn Festival. All I wanted to do was lie around and watch the Bears game. Finally my mom broke down and said she'd take her, but since Barry had drill we only had the one car. So, Carsyn and my mom walked nearly two miles--I guess she really wanted to go. At half time (and after I set the DVR to record the rest of the game), Logan, Maren, and I drove over to meet them. The girls had fun walking around and looking for people we know. We saw some teachers and lots of friends from school. And, best of all the Bears beat the Colts!!!
Popcorn Festival and some friends from school...
Little Monsters of the Midway...


No comments:
Post a Comment