Sunday, August 29, 2010

Overnight at the Columbus Zoo...

Yesterday evening Logan and I packed up our overnight bags, sleeping bags (well I used Maren's because I don't have one of my own), and pillows for her Brownie troop's sleepover at the Columbus Zoo. The girls had such a great time walking around the zoo at night, seeing and touching animals in the classroom, and most of all having a huge slumber party. There were 20 girls and 10 moms. We all had these little half-inch-think mattresses that slid out from underneath you while you "slept". I say "slept" because I'm not sure that I actually got any sleep. But, the girls sure had a ton of fun.






The Girls Scouts...








I hope that little guy isn't sleeping in here...



Logan and Meghan getting ready for bed...









The elephants were so active in the morning before the zoo opened to the public...











We finally got to see the polar bears...





No comments: